As part of the Modular and Portable Building Industry covering the whole of the UK we understand that safety underpins all operations and in these difficult environments our in-depth understanding of requirements of the Health and Safety Executive together with our own safety policies and procedures recognises the specialised nature of this work.
Exceptional quality and outstanding attention to detail, matched by competitive pricing and dedication to meeting deadlines characterise our Company Aims.
Services we can provide:
- Portable and Modular Building Installation
- Portable and Modular Building Removal
- Portable and Modular Building Resiting
- Site Visits
- Site Preparations
- Health and Safety (Full site specific) method statements and risk assessments
- Installation works (using trained slinger Banksman/signal men/appointed persons. Lift Managers) (CITB Site Manager Safety Training operatives are immediately available)
- Site Connections
- Portable and modular buildings maintenance, repairs, alteration and refurbishment works (Fleet Management)
- Portable and modular buildings dismantle works
- Site Moves
- We can also arrange transport, cranage and track way for installation and dismantle projects if required.
- Foundations and groundworks
- Steps and Ramps built
If you are looking for a cost effective solution for the management of your portable building, then contact ustoday on 0800 1583 223 or email email@example.com.